Everything As Nothing Super Important Is Being Reported

A Little Bit of Everything



Well first an explanation on why I didn't post anything yesterday. I got home and did things I needed to do and then practically passed out. I was dead tired and I have no clue as to why I was so tired. I hope you can forgive me for it.

So as the title suggests not much is happening besides more screw-ups and quite honestly they're not big enough screw ups to post and inform you guys about. The only thing I can say is a Tesla 3 wheel fell off some celebrity's car but I try really hard not to to pay any attention to what happens with the famous. 

The other thing that almost caught my attention is that Facebook is trying to get into the game of cryptocurrency but there is no reason to trust them right now. So my recommendation is ignore it when they release it. I hope everyone has the common sense to do so even if they don't read my blog. 

Amazon is getting beat up because the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) decided that competition is unhealthy. Which it is not. The headline for the article I thought about reading was "FTC asks Amazon competitors if Amazon is crushing them". Yes I feel for them and their business because that's how they live. But if they do that for these companies then they should be doing it for every small business that has to compete with corporate businesses. I only count this as tech because Amazon is an internet based company.

The last thing that somewhat caught my is that the cellphone company, Huawei's cellphones won't have a myriad of preinstalled apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp. But that's not even a problem because the article said the consumer can still install those apps. 

So you probably get my point. Nothing today or even yesterday in the world of tech worth actually writing about. I still hope you can forgive me. I will take an extra day to post tomorrow if there's anything then. If not then the normal schedule will resume. Feel free to comment down below if you know of something and you need me to find out about it if it's tech related at all. Until later guys and gals. 

Comments

Popular Posts