Air Taxis

Kitty Hawk
Larry Page and Taxis 
This is very exciting for me. I want nothing more than personal flight. I've loved flying ever since I got to fly a small passenger plain when I was 16. Me and two very close friends convinced an individual who had a plane to take us up and teach us how to steer and navigate the plane in flight. It's by far one of my favorite memories. 
Now, we are yet another step closer with Larry Page's new Air Taxi startup company called Kitty Hawk. They are partnering with Boeing to create the world's first "Air Taxi". The image above is a concept of the vehicle. I think it looks amazing. The claim is no worry about traffic or carbon emissions. Pretty cool right? I think so. My dreams of getting up and deciding hey I want to go outside and fly are coming ever so close. This won't be commercially available for the consumer yet but it marks the start. After the concept is proven in the form of Taxis then car companies can take it up and get it ready for the public. Of course we have to go through government regulations but who cares. I just want a personal flight vehicle and Kitty Hawk will be the spark to the fire if they can pull it off. With Boeing it's almost guaranteed since that's what they do.  
Now instead of whispering Sparrowhawk we can whisper Kitty Hawk. There's an Earthsea reference for anyone who knows what that is. What do you guys think? Do you want to fly like an eagle? Are you ready for transportation to finally change after so many years? I definitely am. I am way past ready. The future is now. Until next guys and gals. 

Comments

Popular Posts