Sega Comes In With Its Retro Console

Sega
Nostalgia


I'm huge on the nostalgia factor. I never owned a Sega but I had a relative who had one and I got to play it when I visited. I had two games I absolutely loved playing. One of which this retro mini console has, "Streets of Rage". The other sadly it doesn't have which blows my mind and that would be "Gauntlet". The Sega has a special place in my heart as it has so many memories tied to playing the console with my cousin. Here's the list this console comes with. It also comes with where you can buy it when it releases.


The price isn't too bad either for 42 games. You can own this for $80. Less than $2 per game. I like it. Well priced, HDMI, 2 controllers, 42 games. Good deal if you ask me. I know this is a little different and some of you may not enjoy this but I am a gamer and I decided to find some news with a good ending. I get tired of the doom and gloom most news stories end in. So here's some nice nostalgia to make us all feel good. It sure makes me happy. I hope you all have a nice night/day whichever it is for you. Until next time guys and gals.

Comments

Popular Posts